What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to housebreaking your pet dog
- Suitable actions you need to take when your dog refuses to eliminate outdoors owing to cold or hot weather (See Page 24)
- 10 most critical steps to combat housetraining resistance and establish a better master-pet relation (See Page 12 to 13)
- The most suitable way to housetrain an abused Dog keeping the dog’s vulnerable condition in mind (See Page 15 to 16)
- That ONE difference between a male and a female dog that will help you understand their need to eliminate… page 43
- Learn the 3 different ways to deal with coprophagia in your Dog and how to put a stop to it. (See Page 19 to 20)
- How to implement housetraining schedules, most conveniently, according to your pet’s age… page 40 to 42
- 5 pointers for you to keep in mind while you are training your dog to eliminate indoors… page 36 to 37
- The 2 most effective methods you can use to stop your Dog from eliminating in the wrong place… page 46
- That ONE cleaning ingredient, mentioned in page 47, you should never use to clean your dog’s ‘accidents’
- 14 essential strategies with which you can break your dog’s habit of marking furniture… page 53 to 54
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Housetraining My Dog – A Definitive Guide scores 71.15/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.dogpottytrain.com/pottytrainpuppies_cb.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dogpottytrain.com you’ll also be taken through to dogpottytrain.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)